To see teams registered go to https://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=motorcityclassic
This tournament will run July 22-25, 2021.
- Please make sure to contact Josh Birnberg or Matt Sandles after you submit this Registration Form to make sure they received it. Josh Birnberg can be reached at 248-303-6732 and Matt Sandles can be reached at 248-752-8185. We prefer that you first try to contact Josh.
- 202 teams Registered as of 1/8/21
- $575 3GG for 13u(1 game under the lights)
- Oakland University
- $1250 and 5GG 14-18u
- Payment can be made via PayPal, CashApp, credit card online, or via check.
- To pay via PayPal or CashApp, please contact Josh Birnberg.
- To pay online with a credit card, go to this link and then click on the "Pay Now" button.: https://www.wolverinebuckeyetournamentcompany.com/contact
- If you would like to pay via check, checks should be made payable to and mailed to.:
- Wolverine-Buckeye Tournament Company
- 33533 W. Twelve Mile Rd. #180
- Farmington Hills, MI 48331
- Please follow our Twitter account (@MotorCityClassi) for any updates. You are responsible for knowing any rule changes, policies, etc., posted on there between now and the beginning of the tournament. You should continue to follow the Twitter account throughout the tournament.
- Rules can be found at this link.: https://www.wolverinebuckeyetournamentcompany.com/about
- The Motor City Classic is a product of the Wolverine-Buckeye Tournament Company.
- Some of the fields may charge a small gate fee but not all of the fields.